2023 INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Place of employment: Italy
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full time
START: 1st of September 2023
You have an affinity for retail? You would like to work on international projects in a team as well as on your own? You are curious, eager to learn and thinking outside the box comes naturally to you? If so, we want you on our team! Boost your career and join our 16-month International Management Trainee Program! Become a vital part of shaping the future of retail!
Program start: September 2023
Application deadline: 02.06.2023
WHAT WE OFFER
- Individual program: Your path through the program will be customized according to your profile and interest.
- Mentoring and Networking: Benefit from a personal mentor on a high management level, a buddy from trainee side and group-wide networking.
- Professional and personal development: Receive special professional and personal development trainings and coaching.
- International career opportunities: Establish your network and choose from exciting offers your position after completion.
- Modern working environment & benefits: company mobile phone, laptop flexible working hours and home office.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Core Business: Discover our core business in our stores in your country of employment, enjoying extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities and get further insights into our supply chain.
- International Project: Join an exciting project abroad to get to know our international business in a foreign business unit.
- Rotation: Take active roles via job rotation in selected departments in a central division of your country of employment.
- Headquarter Project: Join a comprehensive project in our Austrian or German headquarters.
- Focus: Get to know the local interfaces of the future position in the company via quick rotations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree preferably with focus on business
- Practical or international experience – either through internships or studies abroad – are a further advantage, but we also address young professionals
- Enthusiastic and curious about the retail industry
- Ambitious team player with high personal commitment as well as strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Fluent in italian & English
- Keen to travel and open to take advantage of our international career opportunities
Your application should include:
- Meaningful Curriculum Vitae
- Tanscript of records (interim report or diploma)
Check out our career page for more info about our program and a lot of insights from our trainees and graduates. We know that applying for a trainee program can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry - our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!
After clicking on 'candidati al programma', select 'sede centrale' in the 'settore' section and then 'ricerca'.