International Management Trainee PROGRAM
COMPANY: PENNY Market – REWE GROUP
Place of employment: Italy
START: 1ST September 2022
You have an affinity for retail? You would like to work on international projects in a team as well as on your own? You are curious, eager to learn and thinking outside the box comes natural for you? If so, we want you on our team! Boost your career and join our 16-month International Management Trainee Program! Become a vital part of shaping the future of retail!
Program start: September 2022
Application deadline: 29.05.2022
WHAT WE OFFER
- Individual program: Your path through the program will be shaped according to your profile and interest.
- Mentoring and Networking: You will benefit from a personal mentor on a high management level and group-wide networking.
- Professional and personal development: You will receive professional and personal development training courses and coaching.
- International career opportunities: You will profit from your established network by choosing out of different offers your first entry position.
- Modern working environment & benefits: You will get your own company mobile phone and laptop enabling maximum flexibility enjoying flexible working hours and home office
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Core Business: You will discover our core business in our stores in your country of employment, enjoying extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities. Subsequent you will get further insights in the supply chain in your country of employment.
- International Project: You will join an exciting project abroad to get to know our international business in a foreign business unit.
- Rotation: You will take active roles via job rotation in selected departments in a central division of your country of employment.
- Headquarter Project: You will join a comprehensive project in our Austrian or German headquarters.
Focus: You will have the opportunity to get to know the local interfaces of the future position in the company via quick rotations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree preferably with focus on business
- Practical or international experience – either through internships or studies abroad – are a further advantage, but we also address young professionals
- Enthusiastic and curious about the retail industry
- Ambitious team player with high personal commitment as well as strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Fluent in local language, fluent in English
- Keen to travel and openness to take advantage of our international career opportunities
Your application should include:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th May 2022
Check out our career page for more info about our program and a lot of insights from our trainees and graduates. We know that applying for a trainee program can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry - our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After clicking on 'candidati al programma', select 'sede centrale' in the 'settore' section and then 'ricerca'.